The Team Approach To Immediate Provisionalization
You have the unique opportunity to have experts at The Center provide you with a consultation that may result in the placement of tooth restorations immediately after your implants are placed. We use a team approach, which includes the use of computerized tomography to perform virtual implant placement and the fabrication of temporary teeth prior to your surgery. The Center For Dental Reconstruction Team will be happy to provide you with a consultation concerning this exciting option.
What Types Of Prostheses Are Available from your restorative dentist?
- A single prosthesis (crown) is used to replace one missing tooth – each replacement tooth attaches to its own implant.
- A partial prosthesis (fixed bridge) can replace two or more teeth and may require only two or three implants.
- A complete dental prosthesis (full-arch) replaces all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw. The number of implants varies depending upon which type of complete prosthesis (removable or fixed) is recommended.
- A removable (denture) attaches to a bar or ball in socket attachments, multiple implants can be used to support a set of teeth which are fixed in position but can be removed by the patient to clean, or the teeth can be secured to the implants by screws and removed only by the dentist.
Dr. Block performs in-office implant surgery in a hospital-style operating suite, thus optimizing the level of sterility. Inpatient hospital implant surgery is for patients who have special medical or anesthetic needs or for those who need extensive bone grafting from the jaw, hip or tibia.
Why Dental Implants?
Once you learn about dental implants, you finally realize there is a way to improve your life. When you lose several teeth – whether it’s a new situation or something you have lived with for years – chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself.
Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.
- Call Center for Dental Reconstruction in Metairie LA Phone Number 504-833-3368 with questions and to schedule an appointment.
- Save time by completing your online patient registration.
- Get directions to our office.